Green Tea Matcha Choc Icypoles (Popsicles)
It’s Matcha Monday~
Today’s recipe brings us back to those brilliant summertimes when we were kids – it’s an icy pole recipe created by Laura Todd.
Laura is a 21-year-old graphic design student, blogger and adventure seeker from the Gold Coast. She has a passion for fashion and healthy food, and you can follow her adventures on:
This healthy icy pole recipe is very quick and easy to make, plus it’s guilt free and delicious. The matcha green tea is a great combination with the rich taste of dark chocolate. So treat yourself - these icy poles are the perfect way to kick start your week.
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Kenko Matcha Green Tea
- 4 Pieces Lindt 70% Cocoa Chocolate
- Mix together Kenko matcha tea, coconut milk and maple syrup until combined
- Pour the mixture into ice block moulds and freeze.
- Melt the Lindt chocolate and let it cool a little
- Cover the chocolate over the ice block. The chocolate will set once it touches the cold ice block. Enjoy.
Tip: If you find the dark chocolate is too bitter, you can always add a little maple syrup to sweeten it up a little.
Love this recipe? Get more by: