A superfood with super versatility, matcha green tea is for more than drinking. Kenko Tea offers cooking-grade matcha tea available in a larger 3.5 oz or 100g bags. A versatile ingredient, Kenko Cooking-Grade Matcha Tea provides a stronger green tea flavor and mild astringency suitable for your cooking, blending, shaking, and baking.
A popular additive to smoothies, Kenko Cooking-Grade Matcha Tea can also be used in ice cream, lattes, cupcakes, pasta, and chocolate. Not only does it taste great, it also adds an antioxidant blast to your recipes! Kenko Cooking-Grade Matcha tea: a little bag of delicious health!
It is produced from Nishio in Japan, contains 100% pure stone ground tea leaves, and is sourced from the exact same farms as the Kenko Premium grade. It is also only ground to order, using the same stone grinding methods as Kenko Premium - ensuring the freshest, most vibrant matcha possible.
- Contains L-theanine, which helps relax the body and calm the mind
- Is a natural metabolism booster (up to 4x that of an average rate)
- Increases energy for up to 6 hours without caffeine or jitters
- Full of antioxidants to help detoxify the body
Kenko Matcha Benefits
- Raw and vegan friendly
- Gluten and dairy free
- Tested for heavy metal, pesticide, and radiation
(Iced Matcha Latte recipe)
For matcha cooking ideas see ourmatcha recipes section.