July is on its way and we are happy to share with you our awesome Matcha Recipe for the new month!
There is always a sweet charm about mini bite-sized treats that make them taste much more delicious. They are tiny, undeniably adorable, and perfect sized for party, picnics, or just for your sweet tooth to enjoy.
Today we are happy to share with you one of the most favorite dessert treats at Kenko Tea: Vegan Mini Matcha Cheesecake Bites by the super-talented Tess Begg!
Tess is from Sydney and a regular recipe contributor at Kenko Tea. She loves making delicious healthy vegan food and desserts and share with others to show that healthy food can be delicious! Check out all her creations at:
Tess’ recipe of these gorgeousMatcha Cheesecake Bites is vegan and no-baked, makes it super simple to make. There is no refined sugar or dairy used in the cheesecakes, so you won’t have to worry and feel guilty from eating these beauties.
These little Matcha treats are lusciously creamy and nicely flavored with coconut cream and matcha. Their crusts are nutty and rich from pecans, almonds and desiccated coconuts which is perfectly combined with the sweet green filling.
Mini Vegan MATCHA Green Tea Cheesecake Bites
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup almonds or almond meal
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight
- ½ cup coconut cream - (it's a base ingredient for the cheesecake to be creamy!!!!)
- ¼ cup brown rice malt syrup - sub for any vegan syrup
- 1 tsp green tea matcha powder
- Blend pecans, almonds, desiccated coconut and dates until crumbly
- Spoon mixture to fill bottom of each cups of muffin tray, set aside in freezer
- Blend soaked cashews, coconut cream, malt syrup, and matcha until smooth
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the filling on top of each base
- Freeze for 1-2 h before serving
Voila! These heavenly No-bake Matcha Cheesecake Bites would absolutely impress everyone at your party. Enjoy the video below for more pro-tips :)
Love posts like this? Then, don’t forget to: