We have another great dessert recipe we’re keen to share with you today, and it’s a dessert that’s a true crowd pleaser - cheesecake!
Only this time it’s with a green tea twist. Presenting Matcha Mini Cheesecake by the lovely Maggie, aka @maggie_jc!
Maggie is from Indonesia and currently lives in Dallas, Texas, where she loves nature, travelling, and of course baking delicious desserts. You can check out more about Maggie and her stunning adventures on her social media chanel here!
Maggie’s lovely Mini Matcha Cheesecake recipe is perfect for bringing along on a picnic or social gathering - everyone will want a slice of this creamy, rich dessert with the bittersweet kick of Matcha Green Tea.
Bite-sized and delicious, who can resist?
MINI MATCHA CHEESECAKE
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Yields: 12 Matcha Cheesecake
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers (or Oreo)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 package (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tbsp matcha (green tea) powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Light whipping topping
- Sliced fresh lemon
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix crushed graham crackers with butter in a bowl
- Press the equal amount of mixture into each cup of muffin pan lined with parchment paper or lining paper
- Bake for 7 minutes and take out from the oven
Reduce heat to 300°F
- Mix cream cheese and sugar and together in another bowl until smooth about 2 minutes
- Add eggs one at the time and continue mixing
- Mix in matcha powder and vanilla extract until fully incorporated (Do not over mix)
- Spoon cheesecake batter into each cup and fill it to the top (There should be enough batter for 12 cups of a normal size muffin pan)
Bake at 300°F for 20 mins, then do NOT remove the pan from the oven
- Open the oven door for 2 mins while the pan still inside to avoid crack on the cheesecake
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely
- Refrigerate for at least 2h
For garnish: Spoon the whipping topping into the piping bag with flower tip or ziploc bag
- Squeeze as little as necessary on top of the cheesecake
- Put a slice lemon on the top of whipping topping for a finish touch
Voila! A heavenly batch of mini Matcha Cheesecakes ready for everyone to enjoy.
Enjoy the recipes? If so, then don’t forget to